Agyaman Gift Box | Amianan Scarf Gift Box by Batik Atbp
The North comes to you with our Agyaman Gift Box - inside the package comes an assortment of Northern goods that have passed the standards of Filipinos all over the country.
This Amianan Gift Box tells a story with its contents.
- The Scarf Set comes from the handweavers of Benguet which specializes in bright and vibrant colors and patterns that are incorporated in their weaving. These weavers are women who were bestowed with the traditional weaving methods passed down from one generation to the next- a true cultural gem of the North.
- The Honey is the fruit of hard labor of the honey foragers of Calayan Island- a small island municipality north of Aparri, Cagayan. What makes this honey special is the unparalleled sweetness that resulted from bees which gather the freshest and most natural nectar from flowering plants that are not applied with petrochemical fertilizers or pesticides, nor affected with air pollution since Calayan Island is known as one of the cleanest island communities in the Philippines.
- The Coffee included in the Agyaman Gift box comes from the proud coffee farmers of Kalinga. The Kalingas are masters of growing Robusta coffee- they apply their knowledge of the highland climate, wildlife, soil conservation, and efficient upland irrigation to come up with the most flavorful and aromatic coffee ever to be released in the domestic market.
- Since Filipinos are known to have a sweet tooth so with this in mind, we also included Cacao Balls in our Agyaman Gift Box. Sourced from the province of Cagayan. The province is home to the longest river system in the Philippines, The Cagayan River. With the presence of the river and its tributaries, the soil quality in Cagayan has a considerably larger amount of Potassium which is ideal for the flavor and quality development of the cacao pods which ultimately leads to better and richer cacao products relatively compared to other cacao producing provinces in the Philippines.
To keep your packages safe, secure, and eco-friendly, we will use Tampipi boxes woven from Pandan Leaves as the main packaging of our Amianan Boxes.
What's in the box?
- 1 handwoven Fidelis Benguetscarf
- 1 handwoven Fidelis Benguet face cover
- 200g Kalinga Robusta Coffee
- 200g Cagayan Cacao Balls
- 100mL Calayan Island Wild Honey
- 1 pc 3-inch honey dripper
- 1 pc wooden spoon
- Tissue paper wrapper
- 10" x 8" x 3" Reusable Tampipi
- Info notes, thank you note
What is the shipping rate for gift boxes?
The Standard shipping rate applies to the Agyaman Gift Box which costs 120 pesos.
What occasion is this gift box for?
The Agyaman Gift Box can be for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas gifts, or token of appreciation- the perfect gift for any occasion.
Is the Agyaman Gift Box suitable for Christmas?
The Agyaman Gift Box belongs to our collection of Amianan Gift Boxes. Batik Atbp offers a large range of Christmas Gift Boxes and will deliver Philippine-wide. So, make Christmas this year special for that loved one and order them one of our Christmas Gift Boxes. There is nothing like opening the door and seeing a gift delivered to you by someone you love.
The Agyaman Gift Box has always been special at Batik Atbp. This gift box has been a bestseller thanks to the addition of the much loved 'Tampipi' reusable gift boxes.
Multiple payment options available at Batik Atbp including COD to any part of the Philippines.
For bulk orders, message us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.